Check Out This HOT Fitness Model Who Serves In The Air Force


She’s been serving in the military for almost 10 years and has sculpted an incredible figure. 
It’s common knowledge that everyone who joins the military needs to pass some fitness tests.
But not everyone is as hot as Alysia Macedo, a 28-year-old fitness model, who also serves as a dental assistant in the US Air Force.
And it’s safe to say she’s been noticed by the fitness and bodybuilding community; raking up masses of followers on Instagram (over 200,000 as of October 2017).

Crazy Daily Routine

While many of us wake up at between 7-8am for our day jobs, Alysia Macedo will have killed a gym session and begun helping Air Force soldiers already.
The military fitness model rises everyday at 4:30am, and begins training in the gym at 5am for 1 hour and 30 mins.
Here’s Alysia’s daily routine:
  • 4am – Wake Up
  • 5am-6:30am – Gym
  • 7:30am – 5am – Work
  • 5:30 – 7:30 – Gym
As you can see, it takes hours of commitment in the gym for Alysia Macedo to develop and maintain her amazing figure.
See her tidy kitchen in her Instagram video here:


Strong Is Sexy

One thing we love to see is the ‘strong is sexy’ hype. No longer are females wanting to get skinny and fit into size 0 clothes.
Now, they see the value of building a strong figure; resulting in the best booties the world has ever seen.
Alysia Macedo is a strong follower of the ‘strong is sexy’ ideology, inspiring women to lift weights and build a curvaceous body – which is something all of you will like.
One thing’s for sure, Alysia has managed to sculpt the HOTTEST body in the military. If you like girls in uniform, then you’re going to have a field day looking at her Instagram profile.
To finish with, here’s one of our favorite pics of Alysia, enjoy:


I feel blessed to have such a big following . Some days I don't know why . Somedays I let my emotions get the best of me . I cry , I can't smile , I try to be happy, and can't feel it . But when I get a message from someone saying your message you wrote back gave me hope in the lowest point of life . You inspire me . It makes me look at myself even deeper . Who is this girl broken that seems to influence . That's also at the same time when I look at myself and say, I am all those things and the broken things too . Yes, I can be a big baby , can let my day show , can feel weak , but I can also be strong , I can get up when I'm tired and try to tell others they aren't alone . To remember the we are lions . In the mirror I am that girl trying to grow up and that Wonderwoman too. I am both . Doesn't matter how many people tell you though, it matters what YOU Think about yourself when you look in the mirror . I see a broken girl with a big heart . A girl who wants to make things right and does it wrong . A girl who hurts others to try to save herself from hurting and them . A girl who has done things I would never even believe I could do in good ways and in bad . The truth is we are all a #superhero To someone , we all have a villain we fight daily . We just have to see that Villian and accept he is there but don't let him win . Maybe someone looked sad and you said I love your makeup . Some ppl would have walked by this beautiful girl and said she's stuck up, too much makeup . Maybe not , maybe she is broken, just like everyone else . Maybe we need to stop judging every book by its cover . It's still odd to me when ppl look up to me . Because in my eyes sometimes I focus on the bad instead of the good. But maybe if we looked at the good more we would feel better, we would see our worth and keep using the good to help others . Instead of think we didn't matter . if you thought you mattered you'd do small things to help someone . You'd know that it doesn't take a big following to change a heart . It just takes some who tries and cares . The small things matter. I learned that late in life . But I see it everyday . #wonderwoman 📸 @harpendenstudios 🇬🇧
Une publication partagée par www.ALYSIAFITNESS.com (@alysia_magen) le  

Source: spotmebro.com
Share on Google Plus

About Gym Gurus

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment