BULGARIAN BEAUTY: YANITA YANCHEVA [MOTIVATIONAL GALLERY, FULL WORKOUT ROUTINE AND DAILY DIET]


Full Name: YANITA YANCHEVA
Weight: 110lbs (50kg)
Height: 5'5" (169cm)
Age: 29
Nationality: BULGARIAN

How did you get started with bodybuilding?

Before I got into fitness, I had done various sports including rhythmic gymnastics. About five or six years ago, shortly after participating on the television show, Survivor Bulgaria, I started going to the gym. During my fifty two day stretch on the television show on an island in Panama, I ended up losing eighteen pounds, and I dropped to eighty eight pounds! When I returned home, I decided that fitness and proper nutrition would help me reclaim my body and get me back into shape.

“In the process of recovering from the show, I got hooked on training, and I just haven’t stopped since!”

Continues on page 2…

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Share on Google Plus

About Gym Gurus

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment